1.1

Terrible service.It is a scam.

They make it look like you are actually renewing your passport. They hide the language that they are a service. Then when you realize it too late, they charge you $50 to cancel within 24 hours, which is all they give you to cancel, even on the weekends when they are closed.. Do not use this service.

Do not be taken in by them. They do not respond to emails or return phone calls. I just need to renew my pass port. I thought I was on the government site.

But I was taken in by theirs. I realized within ten minutes of my submission that it was a service. I called to cancel, but no one was in as it was a Saturday. I immediately sent two emails.

When I finally reached someone, I was told that I could only speak to my account manager, a person who did not respond to my emails or phone calls. A week later, I finally got an answer that my refund was "in process" and would take 7-14 business days. Really? It only took one day to charge me.

And there is a $50 cancelation fee. On a $139 charge. Thirty-six percent? Isn't there a law against that?

Avoid my mistake!Stay away from this company!

Review about: Passportsandvisas Passport Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Friendliness of my account manager.

I didn't like: Overall way that they handle business and their policies, Inability to reach someone, Fees, 24 hour cancellation policy - even when they are closed.

Had an Experience with PassportsandVisas?

Comments